Duties & Responsibilities
Town Clerk shall...
- Give notice of the meetings of the Town Council, the Planning and Zoning Board and the Board of Adjustment;
- Keep the minutes of its proceedings;
- Be custodian of the Town's seal;
- Authenticate by his / her signature and shall record in full in books kept for that purpose all ordinances and resolutions passed by the Town Council;
- Have the power to administer oaths.
Read full list of Duties & Responsibilities...
|Christine Lenti||Administrative Assistant|
|Patricia J. Burke||Town Clerk|